Located in the heart of Speyside in the Highlands of Scotland, Gordon Castle was originally built in the 1470s and is the spiritual home of the House of Gordon. Enlarged in the 1770s as his principle residence by Alexander, 4th Duke of Gordon who until his succession to the Dukedom in 1827 was the 7th Marquess of Huntly, it became one of the largest houses ever built in Scotland.
Still owned by the family, Gordon Castle is well known for its world-class salmon fishing, the annual Gordon Castle Highland Games, beautiful grounds and gardens and first class sporting programmes.
- WordPress based content management system
- Integrated ticketing system
- Business feeds for Twitter and Facebook
- Fishing and accommodation availability calendar.
- Hardened against hacking attacks